Waiting List Request Form
Complete the form below to be added to the waiting list for a course. A waiting list is only available once a course as filled completely. Only courses that are accepting waiting list requests are shown below.
The Biology Department does not maintain waiting lists for BIOL 100, 216, 217, or 220. Students should check MyCoyote for space available in these courses. Space is available for these classes on a first-come first-served basis.
- Double-check your email address and phone number(s) when you enter them in the form. The department needs your phone number in order to contact you.
- You are not placed in numerical order.
- The department can not quote you an estimated time to be added to a course, the number of students on the waiting list, or the number who submitted requests before you.
- Course instructor and department chairman determine priority.
- The last day for the department to enroll students is the quarter census date (usually during the 3rd week of classes).
In the event of an opening becomes available, the department will notify you by phone. The Biology Department will permit you to enroll upon contact.